Delta Consulting Group professionals understand that accurate scheduling is an important element of construction management. Because every project is unique Delta custom tailors its schedules to fit the individual nature of your project. Delta schedules establish realistic performance periods and identify long-lead time materials and equipment. From Baseline Schedule through Update of progress we highlight potential problem areas and recommend solutions.
Our scheduling professionals provide project leadership and oversight, maintain a constant focus on the construction schedule, effectively monitor and communicate with our clients on a continual basis and provide detailed documentation and reports. Delta uses the Critical Path Method of scheduling through current software such as Primavera® Project Planner (P3) to help ensure that our clients realize the full value for their construction project budget.
- Scheduling - Logic Diagrams, Critical Path Identification, Linear Scheduling
- Specification Compliance
- Cost & Resource Loading
- As-Planned vs. As-Built Analyses
- Chronological Sequence of Delay
- Construction Delay Concurrency Analysis
- Excusable & Non-Excusable Delays/Compensable & Non-Compensable Delays
- Acceleration (Directed or Constructive)
- Cumulative Effect of Changes
- Time Impact Analysis & Other Methodologies
- Impact on Unchanged Work
Delta’s scheduling experts provide a broad range of services from developing a detailed pre-construction schedule and construction duration estimates, to evaluating an existing schedule, reporting discrepancies and providing recommended solutions. Should a project begin to break down, our scheduling team works with our forensic accounting and forensic engineering experts to determine the most efficient way to get the project back on track.