Federal, state, and local governments in the United States collectively represent an enormous market for all types of businesses. Buying and selling products and services to the government can be lucrative as well as risky – for both the contractors and the government entity. Delta Consulting Group’s team has handled significant projects both in favor of and in opposition to government entities, prime contractors, subcontractors and third parties on a variety of complex government contract disputes, especially construction projects.
Delta’s professional engineers, accountants, project managers and construction specialists have extensive public contract experience performing: Request for Equitable Adjustment & Claims Consulting; Incurred-Cost, Contract Compliance & Performance Audits; and Process Improvement Services. We understand the allowability of costs and the specific accounting, auditing, reporting, legal and operational requirements of government contractors’ customers. In addition, Delta knows the interdependencies and interrelationships of the financial, accounting, procurement, engineering, planning, contracts, subcontracts, program management, scheduling, tooling, fabrication and assembly organizations of government contractors in many different contracting and program environments.
|Expert Witness Testimony
- Contract Cost Allowability
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Construction Claims
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Damage Analysis
Mergers, Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances
- Perform & Assist in Due Diligence
- Consult on Strategic Alliances & Teaming Arrangements
- Analyze Government Contract Cost Accounting, Pricing & Financial Performance
- Project Management Processes & Work Flow Tools
- Project Risk Management Tools & Processes
- Contract Administration, Change Control Processes & Work Flow Tools
- Scheduling & Analysis
||Cost Allowability Matters
- Compliance with Applicable Cost Principles
- Cost Submission Preparation & Review
- Responses to Audit Reports
Change Order & Termination Claims
- Develop Claim Theories & Caim Documentation
- Price Claim Delays, Disruptions & Overhead
- Assistance in Audits & Negotiations
Financial Reporting Matters
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Complex Accounting & Disclosure Matters
- Accounting Irregularities
- Auditing Irregularities
Delta’s professionals have worked on many different types of developmental, leader-follower, production, refurbishment and modification programs involving a variety of fixed-price and cost-plus contract arrangements. Our intimate understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and other applicable regulations coupled with our direct experience with the Defense Contract Audit Agency allows us to maximize recoverable costs for clients.
Delta provides GSA customers with services that include Construction Management and Project Management Oversight, and also specializes in contract dispute resolution, construction claims, expert witness and litigation support.
GSA Financial and Business Solutions (FABS Schedule 520) - GS-23F-0099V
GSA Professional Engineering Services (PES Schedule 520) - GS-10F-0315W